Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MBA in Software Enterprise Management at CDAC, Noida

CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) , Noida has invited applications for admissions to its MBA in Software Enterprise Management(SEM) Programme.To be eligible for the programme, which is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University, aspirants must have completed their B.E / B.Tech with minimum 60 % marks.
Individuals who have cleared MCA with minimum 60 % marks are also eligible and anyone with an M.Sc degree in Electronics, IT, or CS can apply too.
Admission to this programmes will be made on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2014 which will be conducted on May 25, 2014. The last date for application submission is April 10, 2014.
Total fee: Rs.75000/-
Number of seats:

Category
% Of Seats
Number of Seats
SC
15
09
ST
7.5
05
DEF
5
03
PH
3
02
GEN

41
TOTAL

60

1 comment:

  1. OMG~!!!!! into your huge blog for almost the last hour.|I think the admin of this website is really working a lot.|Thanks for posting this up on your blog.|I am surprised at how slow your article loaded on my lap top.|Thank you for writing these great website.|The shorter response is that I don't know very much about the subject, a longer answer is that I'm going to understand what I'm able to Thanks for this post. I found it to be very encouraging. I really learned a lot because of you.풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete